Tuesday, June 23, 2009



For the voices(and sound effects) in this ridiculous commercial, they were all me... Including the 'ching'.... The effects you here are Me screaming into the microphone(which took me seriously 15 takes to get a good one), the stomp, 'ching', 'It's so easy look'(yes I did the girls voice too.) What is supposed to be the kid blasting off... Is actually the RPG from the ipod Gun app., and that click click a few seconds latter, that was the RPG reloading because I didn't hit the stop button fast enough(and it was the only good clip i had of that) Then comes the 'wahoo' and the brushing sound(which was me breathing in and out into the microphone. Followed by 'now it's easier' and 'thats something you can count on'... and finally the ending colgate line.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Chris. I like that you took control over all of the recorded sounds you wanted to include. The music is good, and I like the accents you used in the vibes sound. There a real "sparkle" to the sound. Appropriate for a toothpaste commercial.

    ReplyDelete